Here is the latest Blog from Coach Helen Gribble – ENJOY!
Fail to prepare and be prepared to fail.
No truer words have been said when it comes to planning your nutrition for the week ahead. While it's never easy to predict what you might fancy eating, there are some sure-fire ways to get your boiled eggs in a line!
- Make it simple -think what is easy to prepare.
- How much time do you have – can you fit in food preparation every day or twice a week?
- Can you make in bulk? – Freezer backs were created for a reason J
- How much planning do you need? – Can you plan for a day or the whole week?
- Finally, and arguably the most important – do you have enough lids to match Tupperware boxes?