|Sunday in the U Fit House is known as #SundayFunday |
Each week we will share one our BRILLIANT recipes with you - so that you can prep your healthy week in style and add a little super tasty meal to your plan. Eating healthy doesn't have to be about boring rabbit food, bland food, or chicken & broccoli feasts!
We will show you EVERY week that healthy food can be fun, tasty, and something for the whole family!
Once you have followed one our recipes, be sure to post up a picture with the hashtags #SundayFunday and #UFITStudio
We can't wait to see what has inspired you!
For the base...
▪️1.5 tubs of cauli rice
▪️100g grated Parmesan
▪️30g coconut flour
▪️1.5 tsp oregano
▪️100g goats cheese
▪️2 x red onions
▪️1 tbs olive oil
▪️1 tbs balsamic vinegar
▪️1 tbs coconut sugar
▪️4 slices prosciutto ham
▪️1 tbs balsamic glaze
1. Preheat oven to 200c, meanwhile, take a large frying pan or wok and fry fry cauli over a medium heat for about 8-10 mins until it stops releasing steam.
2. Place cauli in a large mixing bowl with the Parmesan, eggs, coconut flour and oregano. Combine well to a dough consistency. Line a large flat baking tray with greaseproof paper and place dough onto this, with your hands form a flat round pizza base, about 1.5 cm thick. Place in oven for 20 mins.
3. Finely slice the red onions and place in a small saucepan with the oil, gently soften for 15 mins. After 15 mins add the balsamic and coconut sugar and simmer on low for another 5 mins.
4. After 20 mins remove base from oven and check, the base should look golden, may need a little longer.. once the base is golden you need to add toppings.
5. Spread a thin layer of tomato paste on the pizza base. Now add the caramelised onions, goats cheese and ham. Return to over for another 7-8 mins. Remove, top with rocket and balsamic glaze - serve immediately - enjoy!!