#FoodieFriday is here again!
U Fit studio have joined forces with @CleanEatingbyJay to bring you exciting new recipes each and every Friday. Whether you have a savoury tooth or sweet, we are sure you will find something to enjoy!
Next Up, ………
Beetroot Cauliflower Rice
- ½ pack cauliflower rice (you can make your own by blending cauliflower)
- ½ onion – diced finely
- 2 beetroots – diced into chunks
1.In a pan heat your coconut oil and fry your onions until browned.
2. Add your cauliflower rice and stir fry on a high heat for 5 minutes.
3. Add your beetroot chunks and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Season with salt/pepper and chilli flakes if you fancy a kick.5. I served with an oven baked chicken breast and crispy kale