#FoodieFriday is here again!
U Fit studio have joined forces with @CleanEatingbyJay to bring you exciting new recipes each and every Friday. Whether you have a savoury tooth or sweet, we are sure you will find something to enjoy!
Next Up, ………
Sweetcorn and courgette fritters
1 Can sweetcorn
1 Courgette - grated
Handful spring onions- chopped
1/2 Red chilli - chopped finely
4 tbsp Wholemeal spelt flour
1 tsp coconut oil
1. In a large bowl add the sweetcorn,
grated courgette, spring onions,
coriander and flour. Mix well until all
ingredients are combined.
2. Add the chilli, salt/pepper and paprika,
and any other seasonings you desire.
3. Separate the mixture into 6 and form 6
fritters. Set aside for 5 minutes if you have
4. In a large pan, heat your coconut oil
until very hot and carefully add all of the
fritters. Cook on a medium-high heat for 5
minutes before flipping, and cooking for a
further 5-7 minutes until golden brown.
5. Serve with freshly poached eggs on a bed